Saturday, October 2, 2010

Welcome Aboard

Hi everyone and welcome to my fishing blog. I have decided to start this page to allow friends and family a chance to follow my season on the water. I started fishing Bass tournaments in 2004 and I have enjoyed every minute of it. This season I decided to fish open tournaments rather than join a club or circuit. In past seasons I have been a member of Petawawa Bassmasters as well as Valley Bass but this year I had a new addition to our family which has taken up more of my time. My girlfriend and I had a beautiful baby girl named Ella in February so I decided it would be better to focus on Open events and fish a little less in order to focus on more important things at home. My tournament season began at the end of June and took me to a few old areas and tournies as well as a new event for me in the form of an FLW American Fishing Series event on Lake Champlain in New York. I the coming weeks I will publish a month by month recap of my season as well as reviews of products I used over the year from both sponsors and retail items. Until then keep your lure wet and get ready to Get the Net!!! Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment