Saturday, October 2, 2010

A big thank you !!!

Before I get into my tournament reports I would like to take the time to thank a few fine folks who have helped me out over the years with some great support in the form of product, service ,monetary and moral support. I am extremely lucky to be affiliated with Shimano Canada and the great lineup of fishing products. This year was fortunate to add their new Stradic CI4 spinning reel to my arsenal, as well as a couple more Curado E7 and E5's as well as some Crucial and Compre rods. I have been fishing with Shimano products now for over 10 years and was lucky enough to join there Field Staff 6 years ago. There products are by far one of the most reliable on the market and that is very important when using a product in a tournament setting. I will post some reviews on some of the fine Shimano products I have used this season in the review area once I have it set-up. Another big supporter of mine has been Terry and Karen Mitchell owners of Deep River Outfitters in Deep River Ontario. They have an amazing outdoors store filled to the ceiling with everything a hinter or fisherman could ever need. They carry a full line of Guns, Bows, fishing gear and outdoor clothing from names like Rocky, Shimano, Strike King, Rapala, Remington, Hoyt and many more. One of my most important sponsors has been Hunter's Bay Marine in Callander Ontario. Gord, Colin and the rest of the folks run one of the best marina's anywhere in the province. They have been keeping me and my Triton Boat on the water and in top notch condition for 4 years now and there service and attention to detail never fails to amaze me. They are also a full line Legend dealer as well as a full service marina and boat storage facility.I have a few other supporters who have supplied me with some of the finest fishing tackle I could ever want along with some other products that help keep me on the water and able to focus I what is needed to compete. I will list them as well as there products in the review section.

No comments:

Post a Comment